Post-covid pandemic, people have drastically increased their use of smartphones and online tools. And many businesses couldn’t make offline or in-store sales. So they were forcefully taken to the online marketplace. Today, from ordinary people to businesses, everyone has realized that an online presence makes a big difference in this fast-paced world.
Above all, as a business owner, you may be asking yourself, “How can I grow my business online?” and “What are the different ways to grow online?” We heard you, and thus, we ended up coming up with this blog!
Free Ways of Growing Business Online
Every bootstrapped entrepreneur spends his entire fund testing and commercializing his products. And there wouldn’t be enough funds available for spending on marketing and advertisements. In that case, he will have to depend on the Internet to boost sales and create awareness among his target audience. Yes, that’s how each startup or small business is bound to grow their business online by opting for the freeways. This way, they gain organic traffic to their business or website and start making sales.
Is your business stuck somewhere in the middle? We’re here to help!
- Social media: A great choice when your business begins its online journey. From Facebook to Instagram, LinkedIn to Twitter, and Snapchat to TikTok, your business had to consistently show its presence online.
- Website: The heart of every business in the online world. Make it impressive and enticing so that your visitors become your customers.
- Blogging: A perfect approach to reaching your target audience online. Share your insightful thoughts, business intent/goals, and vision of your company.
- Business listing: A mandatory routine to tell many websites, directories, etc. that you are an established and operating business.
Paid Ways of Growing Business Online
For a venture-backed tech startup, it is indispensable to have an online presence as most of their business operations revolve around the cloud, data, and privacy. Unlike bootstrapped businesses, these startups will have to take one step ahead. They need to invest in promising approaches to grow online.
- Mobile responsive application: In the last decade, mobile apps have seen a sudden surge. This proves how businesses have valued the usage of mobile applications by common people. Still skeptical? Know why mobile apps are essential for a business!
- Email marketing: Emails are a great way to constantly engage with your potential customers. You can send monthly newsletters, weekly product launches, sale offers and discounts, etc.
- Ad campaigns: Online advertising is an ocean in which you have to keep on performing trial and error. So, identify the perfect online platform or tool that hosts most of your target audience.
- Affiliate programs: Affiliate marketing programs work well for e-commerce businesses. And these days, people are impressed with the affiliate’s storyboards, real-time experiences, and a lot more.
- Build online community: An online community or forum for your business can identify the most potential audience to whom you can sell your products and services. Organically, you’re creating engagement, and inorganically, you’re spending a little to earn more.
Customized software: Software has become part and parcel of every business present online. To reach, engage, interact, convince, and funnel people online, customized software is an essential need in today’s digital world. What are the different roles of software in business?